PDA

View Full Version : How old when you had your first lesbian experience?

wetandwild
04-02-2004, 05:23 PM
How old were you when you had your first experience with a lesbian?
Was it a one nighter or turn into a relationship?
Did you enjoy it? (the first time)(l)

maineforshore
04-02-2004, 05:29 PM
"We "where both 12 yrs old....it lasted on and off till well into our 30's

she was the best

major smiles
what a lady through and through

NlightNed_butch
04-02-2004, 06:06 PM
16. It was awesome and unforgetable. Turned into a 4 yr. relationship.

jules5041
04-02-2004, 06:13 PM
I was about 8. It was by no means explicitly sexual, but was definately intimate.

I didn't realize how significant it was until the first time I was with hym. I was 24-ish. I knew I was "home," and that all the years in between had been wasted with men.

(k) Jules

Chocgal
04-03-2004, 12:42 PM
I remember kissing my best friend when i was seven!

daddislilgrrl
04-03-2004, 01:38 PM
*softly smiles* I was 27 and it lasted for 5 of the most glorious years I can remember.

Daddislilgrrl

Varga_Girl
04-16-2004, 07:05 PM
Depending on how we choose to define 'lesbian experience'...

I'd have to say I was 6. Chasing the tomboys at slumber parties. Was I an early bloomer, or what???

Kyssme
04-16-2004, 07:13 PM
I was 27.....she was straight.......it was awkward and nobody got off.......it was the best sex I'd had up to that point in my life!!!!

It was like the heavens opened up!!!!

DaisySue
04-16-2004, 07:17 PM
One year ago. I was 21. It was like this weight had been lifted off of my shoulders and I knew that finally I was where I belonged. Yes, it did turn into a relationship and we are still together now. I love hym with all my heart.

DaisySue
04-16-2004, 07:19 PM
oh...and it was freakin FANTASTIC. A night I will NEVER EVER forget as long as I live.

Bklynfem
04-16-2004, 07:21 PM
26 .. a brief encounter.. *weg* with many more to follow

Joan/ 42/NYC
partnered
Lesbian / Power Femme / Baby Girl/ Slut

Gillie
04-16-2004, 07:52 PM
The summer I turned 15....very innocent and a wonderful memory

SnugglyGirl007
04-16-2004, 08:00 PM
23 - Ah yeah I enjoyed it - I thought I was going to 'get there' just by kissing her (and believe me it didn't take much).

new_improved_boi
04-18-2004, 06:44 AM
Still waiting, actually.

-NIB

KissMePlease
04-18-2004, 02:24 PM

...and yes, I enjoyed it. We are still friends to this day...I am now 45 and she is 47.

Ms. Kelly

Zoob
04-18-2004, 06:38 PM
I was 15 and so was she. In fact she and I hooked up during a basketball game (she played on one schools team and I was on another.) For a long time we tried to tell ourselves we were just friends but when we realized that we were going at it in the back seat of my car at the lake it was time to just admit it..
Unfortunately she was (and is) the type that can't go against the grain so it didn't last long.
It was the most awkward moment of my life but I wouldn't trade it for the world ;)

Zoob

Woodie69
04-18-2004, 06:50 PM
6, but it was so innocent. Then again at 12...not so innocent. Then the first love of my life, which lasted 21 years, I meet her in jr. high school.

GemmeFemme
04-18-2004, 06:59 PM
She was 7, I was 8. It wasn't innocent at all. Both of us were acting out things we saw in our families and from our past. In retrospect, I am saddened by it, but at that moment, it was wonderful.

Unfortunately, I followed the 'rules' and didn't come back to women until I was 26. Damn, what a waste of time and effort!

BrainyFemme
04-18-2004, 07:03 PM
I was four when my female cousin (who was 5) and I used to "play" that she was a boy and she would kiss me and rub against me. In the first grade a little tomboy stuck hir hand in my pants and while I ACTED horrified, I followed hir home for a week (just to see where the pervert lived, of course...anybody buying this?).

The first grown up time...I was 17. It was great and only one night...we were both too closeted...and inexperienced.

The first FOR real time...I was 20 and hy was 24...and hy was right, I never went back!

blush
04-18-2004, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by GemmeFemme

Unfortunately, I followed the 'rules' and didn't come back to women until I was 26. Damn, what a waste of time and effort!

LMAO, oh, come sit by me, honey. I played kissing games for hours with my girlfriends in elementary school. Experiences in college --then off to the straight world...until I met my 1st butch.

Blush

GemmeFemme
04-18-2004, 07:13 PM
blush, it's lucky for them that we made it....finally. Better late than nevah!

SnugglyGirl007
04-18-2004, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by BrainyFemme
I was four when my female cousin (who was 5) and I used to "play" that she was a boy and she would kiss me and rub against me. In the first grade a little tomboy stuck hir hand in my pants and while I ACTED horrified, I followed hir home for a week (just to see where the pervert lived, of course...anybody buying this?).

The first grown up time...I was 17. It was great and only one night...we were both too closeted...and inexperienced.

The first FOR real time...I was 20 and hy was 24...and hy was right, I never went back!

Holy crap - you and GemmeFemme just brought out a surpressed memory! I must update my last post - it was not 23, it was more like 9. And reading about you and your cousin - that was how it happened the first time for me. OMG - I can't believe I forgot about this, we never kissed but we would play house and I would always get on top of her and go through the motions with our clothes on. See, I knew I knew all along - I mean I remember staring down my teachers' shirts in grade school - but hey my parents had me brainwashed to the evil straight ways pretty damn good!

SnugglyGirl007
04-18-2004, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by SnugglyGirl007
23 - Ah yeah I enjoyed it - I thought I was going to 'get there' just by kissing her (and believe me it didn't take much).

Update: girl discovered tucked away memory, has 1st lesbian experience at age 9 and lives to tell about it!

BrainyFemme
04-18-2004, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by SnugglyGirl007
Holy crap - you and GemmeFemme just brought out a surpressed memory! I must update my last post - it was not 23, it was more like 9. And reading about you and your cousin - that was how it happened the first time for me. OMG - I can't believe I forgot about this, we never kissed but we would play house and I would always get on top of her and go through the motions with our clothes on. See, I knew I knew all along - I mean I remember staring down my teachers' shirts in grade school - but hey my parents had me brainwashed to the evil straight ways pretty damn good!

heh...I remember doing that, too! LOL

SnugglyGirl007
04-18-2004, 07:48 PM
OMG - I just remembered this, too. One time we got caught, only her Mom came in the room from the other side of the bed (we were on the floor next to the bed) and sort of saw us. She asked what we were doing and my cousin replied that we were fighting over a game. Man, looking back she sure was a quick thinker because she really kept her games under the bed and I think her Mom really believed her. MMmmmmmm, wonder if she wonders now?

GemmeFemme
04-18-2004, 07:50 PM
Maybe, if I had more female cousins that lived nearby, I would have realized it sooner. With a total of 15 aunts and uncles, you would think that they would have reproduced more.

It's weird, but I didn't even THINK of it until my early 20's. I reiterate......what a friggin waste of time!

Glad to have helped in some small way, Snuggly.

wetandwild
04-19-2004, 04:21 PM
My first time was when I was 19 years old, I stayed with her for almost 10 years. She was my first! I thought what we did was all there was for many many years.But I have learned so much more about lesbian sex ,since we split, many years ago! Im glad I moved on from her, sex has gotten so much more intereasting along the way!

rnbow femme grl
04-20-2004, 10:05 PM
I was 16, she was 15. It lasted for about 2yrs. I still talk to her. She is one of my closest friends.

Lady K
04-21-2004, 07:29 AM
ok, i need to differentiate between my first experience with another girl/woman, and my first experience with another lesbian....

i was 18, and a senior in high school, when i fooled around with one of my closer friends. we kept doing that for a few months when i realized that it just couldn't work. now i know i'm just not attracted to feminine women, but then i thought that maybe i just wasn't attracted to women, period. i didn't ID as a dyke and neither did she.

when i was 20 i had my first lesbian experience and lost my (literal) virginity to her. she was my first love, and the one that helped me to realize that i was attracted to butches. thank goodness for her. she was definitely a dyke and turned me out! lol. i've never looked back.

Jero
04-21-2004, 07:49 AM
I was really young.. first or second grade. I had crushes on all of my friends. I was such a tomboy.. One day we were playing house and I was the Daddy and my best friend the Mommy.. we kissed each other. Around age 12 started played truth or dare with same friend (always my idea) I knew then that I was different.. I liked girls. Wasted so many years after that trying to date guys.. trying to be attracted to guys but it didnt work. When I was 17 I met my first girlfriend and that relationship lasted almost 6 yrs.

J

FatalFemmee
04-21-2004, 07:59 AM
I was 12 years old and it was with my best friend since the 3rd grade. We had found out that my boyfriend was also her boyfriend so we were trying to get back at him. Lol...It was very weird at first because we both thought it was wrong, but it was soooooo good. Lol...We dated for about 2 years and still talk to this day. I hate to say it but thank you Justin if it was not for you I might still be locked up in that damn closet !!!

toriwants
04-21-2004, 08:00 AM
I don't remember how old but I do remember playing "house" with a couple cousins and kissing and ....... things.

Then I waited till I was 25 and slept with someone I had become friends with but knew there was more there. We were together only a year but we're still good friends.

tori
04-26-2004, 10:59 AM
i was 12. she was .... older. lots older. and femme. and a librarian.

i always knew i liked women, i just couldn't get their attention. i knew my crushes would have freaked if i came out to them, and i would rather have been able to spend time with them, than be shunned, so i kept my feelings hush.

that first ... made me so happy, just to know that i could be attractive to another woman. we saw each other for a couple of weeks, but she had this shoe 'thing' that was just a bit much for me.

ALovedTomboy
04-26-2004, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by Chocgal
I remember kissing my best friend when i was seven!

Same here!

She was a cutie. We would sneak off and kiss or hold hands that was back when all my teachers called me 'butch' just because i had a g/f. *shrug* it was like that with her till jr. high.

High school was my 1st lesbian experience. My best friend and I were talking about how bad our boyfriends were at kissing. She told me how to kiss him and all with um, a demonstration and shortly there after is when i came out.

my first experience with another lesbian

that would be Heather & I was in my twenties.

TopsHerLoin
04-26-2004, 11:11 AM
I was 12 and she was a few years older. Makes me smile still...

Handsome
06-05-2013, 02:59 PM
I was 12. We played house all the time. :)