PDA

View Full Version : Daddy's favorite panties

Beeeee
09-05-2005, 07:18 AM
I'm wearing a brand new dress and standing outside the door to Daddy's office. Hy has the door locked, a curious and infrequent occurrence. I knock twice softly. Nothing. I try again, this time knocking a little louder. I'm eager to show Daddy the dress, sure that hy'll like it's frilly pink and white lace and pretty pink ribbon. I've got my white patent leather mary janes on, as well, and I did my hair in pony tails the way Daddy likes.

"Daddy, can I come in?"

I hear a frantic rustling of papers, followed by "Sweetheart, just one moment."

I'm inpatient, excited at the prospect of showing off for Daddy. I close one eye, stand up on my tip toes and peer through the key hole with my other eye. I glance in quick enough to see Daddy quickly putting away hys girly magazine that hy thinks I don't know about. Actually, I have a small collection of old girly magazines that I've stolen from hym over the years. I love to spend hours looking at the pretty ladies and longing for Daddy to look at me the way hy looks at them!

Daddy stands up and wrestles hys big hard cock into his pants, struggling to zip them up. In a moment hy's standing at the door and I'm back on my heels with both eyes open, trying to look innocent. As soon as the door opens I break into a run, wanting to stand in the middle of the room and show hym how pretty I look. I don't make it too far, though, as Daddy is still standing in the doorway. I stop short before running into hym. I'm standing eye to cock with Daddy. Hys cock is still huge and hard. I can feel the heat from it on my cheeks. I can just barely see its nearly imperceptible throbbing. I look up to Daddy's face.

"Hi, princess. What's going on?"

Jumping up and down in place, I answer excitedly, "Daddy, daddy, look at my pretty new dress!" I hold the edges of the skirt out for hym.

"Pretty doll, I can barely see it there. Go stand over there, in the middle of the room, where I can get a better view." I'm running for the center of the room before hy even finishes hys sentence. When I arrive in the middle, I start spinning as fast as I can, knowing my skirt will flare out high and give Daddy a peek at my panties. I'm wearing hys favorite panties today. I spin until I'm sure Daddy has seen the baby blue lace trim on the white cotton panties and then I stop abruptly and stagger around drunkenly, trying to regain my balance. While the room continues to spin for me I manage to see Daddy is walking towards hys desk. Hy undoes hys pants, takes hys cock back out and sits down in hys big leather office chair behind the desk. I blush instantly at the thought of hym taking his cock out for me. Just as quickly as I blushed, I am filled with embarrassment for having blushed, knowing that Daddy will notice and will know my thoughts. I peer down at my toes and pray to myself that Daddy won't tease me, won't humiliate me for wanting hys attention so badly. A long moment passes.

"Pretty doll, show me your dress."

I look up at hym excitedly. I know what comes next. I could do exactly what hy wants without hys instructions, but I wait for them anyway, knowing how much hy likes to see me do what hy asks of me.

"Turn around, princess." Slowly I turn to face the wall behind me, stopping with my back to Daddy.

"Bend over now, all the way." I bend over at the waist. My dress which usually hangs just above the knees rises up the backs of my thighs and rests right at crotch level. I try to bend over a little farther to make sure Daddy has a good view of my pretty panties.

"Doll, you are so pretty! You are doing such a good job. Now, tell me, how long have you been wearing those panties?"

"All day, Daddy,"

"Good, now reach up and slowly pull you panties down for me." I know this is one of Daddy's favorite things. Hy likes me to pull my panties down excruciatingly slowly, showing more skin smidgen by smidgen. Oh, this is so hard for me! I want nothing more than to rip my panties off and run over to Daddy, jump onto his lap and press my panties into hys hands. But for Daddy's pleasure, I maintain control and continue slowly, feeling cool air beginning to caress my ass, my hips, the tiny bit of my pussy that shows when I'm bent over this far. I can peer between my legs and watch Daddy without hym noticing as hy is so intently watching my ass. I can't see hys cock from here but I can see hys right arm working hard at stroking it. I can hear hys breath becoming loud and fast as well. Slowly, I pull my panties down over my thighs, my knees, my calves and down to my ankles. I give Daddy the best show I can.

"Good, sweetheart. Now step out of your panties and spread your legs."

I clumsily step out of my panties without standing up straight. I stand with my legs spread as widely as I possible.

"Reach behind you now, princess, and spread your little pussy lips for me."

I reach my hands around and pull my labia open from behind for Daddy. My pussy is surprisingly wet and it is hard for me to grasp my slippery, naked and wet, little girl labia. My fingers feel good on my labia. Just as I was starting to enjoy my own touch, I hear, "Doll, take your hand out of your pussy, grab your panties and come over here." The words I was longing to hear!!

As fast as possible I pick up my panties and run over to Daddy. I scamper up onto hys lap, straddling hys big legs. Daddy's giant cock is out. I push my panties into hys hand. Daddy lifts them to hys nose. He always appreciates the smell of my pussy on my panties. He sets them down on the desk. I scoot as close to hym as possible, throw my arms around hys waist, press my cheek against hys chest and give hym the biggest bear hug I can muster. Hys cock is hard against my clit. It is so long that when pressed against my little girl body, it comes up all the way between my little girl cleavage. I squeeze hym harder. I feel one of hys big, strong hands cradle my ass as hy puts the other on the back of my head, holding me close. Hy laughs, filled with joy by my eagerness and my pure love for hym. I find myself unconsciously rocking my clit back and forth against hys cock. I'm embarrassed that my body is moving, but I cannot stop myself because it feels so good. Daddy's hand on my ass pushes me tighter against hym. I small moan escapes my mouth.

"Oh Daddy, I love you so much!"

"I love you, too, sweetheart."

Daddy lifts me up off of hym and places me on my feet between hys legs.

"Kiss my cock the way I've taught you, princess."

I'm excited to be able to suck hys cock as I've been practicing a lot. In fact, I'm always practicing, on anything I can find that even remotely reminds me of Daddy's cock. I practice new tricks and try to push past my gag reflex. However, I'm conflicted as well. Daddy's cock had felt so nice against my clit and my pussy is screaming for attention. I look up at Daddy's face. Hy isn't pleased with my hesitation. Hy grabs onto my left ponytail and pulls my face towards hys cock while hy guides hys cock towards my mouth with hys other hand. I open my mouth. First, just the tip enters. I wet it. I lick it and kiss it. Hy smells so good. Hy tastes salty and there is already a tiny droplet of cum on the tip of hys cock. I open my mouth wider and take in nearly three-quarters of hys head into my mouth. In and out I slowly lower my mouth over the entirety of the head of hys cock. Up on my tip toes again, I try to lower my mouth further down hys cock. Daddy is moaning. Hy is still holding tightly to my ponytail. I like hys guidance but think to myself that I'll practice more and perhaps next time I'll do a good enough job that hy won't need to hold onto my head. I want Daddy to be proud of me. I suck hys cock harder, and begin moving my head up and down a little faster, hys cock moving in and out of me, licking the tip of his cock every time it leaves my mouth, swallowing hard every time I feel hym deep in the back of my throat, just the way Daddy taught me. Daddy's hand grasps tighter onto my ponytail, stopping my head mid-motion. Hys hips are rocking slowly at first and then harder and faster as hy fucks my little girl mouth. I am open and soft for hys pleasure. Hy is fucking my mouth and throat so hard now that I can't help but gag and little tears begin to squirt out the corners of my eyes. I gasp for air whenever I can. Daddy is going to cum, I can tell, so I do everything I can to be a good little girl and do exactly what hy wants. I stand there, all mouth for hym, all hys. I live to hear the way hy grunts when hy is close to cumming. I feel hym come in the back of my throat. I am so thankful that Daddy has come inside me, that I have brought hym such pleasure. I feel messy, my face covered with saliva, snot, tears and Daddy's cum, but I feel so proud of myself, I even feel myself stand a little taller.

A moment later, Daddy lifts me up again and places my bottom on hys desk so that I am sitting facing hym.

"I'm glad you like my new dress, Daddy." I smile at hym and wipe my mouth with the back of my arm. Daddy smiles and laughs lightly. Hy picks up my panties and uses them first to wipe the sweat off hys forehead, then to wipe the cum and my saliva off hys cock. I drift in fantasy momentarily, thinking about all of our bodily fluids mixing together there on my panties.

"Sweetheart, how could I not like your dress when you are the one wearing it? You are my pretty girl, my one and only." I beam back at hym, loving to hear how I am hys. "Lean back for me, doll."

I outstretch my arms behind me, leaning back and placing my weight on them.

"Spread your legs for Daddy." I obediently comply.

Daddy touches my face with one hand, looking at me lovingly. The look in hys eyes is what I live for. Hys other hand finds my clit. Hy touches me slowly while I melt into hys eyes.

"Tell me you are mine, sweetheart."

"Daddy, I am yours! All yours! I love you so, Daddy!"

Quickly hy gets up on his feet. Hy is suddenly towering over me. The look in hys eyes has changed and now all I see is hys hunger and desire. Hy pushes me back so I'm lying flat on hys desk and places one hand firmly on my ponytail, pinning me down. Hy is bent over me with hys face close to mine. I can taste hys breath in my mouth.

"You are my little slut, aren't you doll?"

"What, Daddy? No Daddy. . ." Hys other hand slaps me quickly but lightly across my face. My words stop. I stammer. A wave of fear rolls over me. I think back quickly over the day to think what I may have done. . .

"You came to my office today for me to fuck you, didn't you doll?"

"No, Daddy, no!" Smack, a hard, stinging slap exactly where the last had fallen. I break into sobs.

"Do not lie to me, little one, and never, ever say 'no' to me, do you understand me? You were watching me through the keyhole, weren't you?" I cannot answer.

"I saw the way you blushed when you saw my cock. You are my nasty, dirty little girl, hungry for my cock, aren't you?" I am still sobbing from the slap.

"You wore those panties here because you wanted me to fuck, you didn't you?"

"Yes, Daddy, I did," I confess.

"Tell me you want Daddy to fuck you, darling."

"Daddy, I want you to fuck me. I *want* you to fuck me!"

"Tell me again."

"Fuck me, Daddy. I want you to."

"Keep telling me sweetheart, don't ever stop, now."

Like a mantra I continue telling hym, "Daddy, I want you to fuck me. Please fuck me, Daddy. Please fuck me however you like Daddy. . ." I feel three of hys giant fingers press their way into my tiny, wet cunt. Hy begins fucking me slowly, to the rhythm of my words, "fuck me Daddy, please fuck me. Fuck me forever, Daddy. I am here for you to fuck, Daddy." I feel hym press a forth finger inside me. I feel full. "Fuck me daddy." My hips are rocking against hys fingers. I feel I may explode. "Fuck me Daddy, I am your toy. I am yours, Daddy, please fuck me." I'm screaming my words fast now, panting. I feel hym slip his thumb inside me, I am thrilled to be filled with hys fist. Hy's pumping hys fist hard and fast inside me. "Touch yourself for me, darling." As soon as my fingers brush my clit I am sure I will cum quickly and Daddy sees it in my face. "Do not forget to ask my permission, sweetheart." Hy keeps fucking me hard.

In between my moans and screams I manage to utter, "Daddy, may I please cum for you? May I come with your fist inside me, please?" I have to stop touching myself in order to not come before I hear hys answer.

"Yes, princess, come for Daddy."

I press my fingers down on my clit again and with just two or maybe three small circular strokes, I come for Daddy, giving hym my sex, my love, myself. Hy thrusts within me until I begin to quiet down, and then hy slowly, softly fucks me just a few more times. Daddy pulls hys fist out of me. Hy lifts me up and holds me close to hym, pressing my head to hys chest, and kisses me softly on the top of my head, on my eyelids, on my cheeks. I stop shuddering a few minutes later. I am drowsy in hys arms and think how hy cradles me exactly how I cradle my kitty. I feel warm and loved and safe. I am hys.

Tatt2dTop
09-08-2005, 11:57 PM
This... is a perfect story involving the Daddy/girl dynamic. For me it is anyway.

Incredible writing, Beeeee!! (*)

- Ryan

LezMami
09-09-2005, 12:08 AM
Damn hunny! You would make all the Daddies, and us girls, proud! (y)

Beeeee
09-10-2005, 03:28 PM
This... is a perfect story involving the Daddy/girl dynamic. For me it is anyway.

Incredible writing, Beeeee!! (*)

- Ryan

Thanks Ryan. Its my perfect fantasy, too. Hey, I used to live in central CA, out in Davis. I lived in Fresno for a few months, too.

passionbtlife
09-11-2005, 03:27 PM
oooooooooooooooooooooooo I love it! thanks for sharing the link!!!

yum yum....and so well played out too....

hugs,
mysticm00n....

miss robin
09-12-2005, 04:59 AM
::gasp:: What a hot story, Miss Beeeee! I like how far you go with Daddy's control. How it's not just about seeing that nasty girl's pussy for instance but about how slowly she does it which is not what she wants to do. And that Daddy makes her do things from afar, and that mix of authority and kindness -- reminds me of someone I know ;) -- and all she wants is to get her mouth on hym.

More please.

Miss Robin

Beeeee
09-12-2005, 05:39 AM
Thank you LezMami!

Pixigrrl
09-16-2005, 04:25 AM
Absolutely spell-binding....makes me wish I had a Daddy of my own! Please keep writing, as it seems that your fantasies mirror mine.

Pixi

Beeeee
09-18-2005, 01:14 PM
Thank you Pixiegrrl, Miss Robin, mysticm00n. I'm glad you enjoyed it!

1-Sunny-Spirit
09-18-2005, 01:28 PM
Goodness, I sure enjoyed reading your story!

Thanks for sharing with us.
SunnyBoy

scentsofautumn
09-18-2005, 01:29 PM
:::looking around the room:::

OK...WHO took my oxygen mask?

Oh my...that was wonderful...very wonderful indeed.

(6) Hot...very very Hot (6)

Dharma Boy
09-18-2005, 01:43 PM
::gasp:: What a hot story, Miss Beeeee! I like how far you go with Daddy's control. How it's not just about seeing that nasty girl's pussy for instance but about how slowly she does it which is not what she wants to do. And that Daddy makes her do things from afar, and that mix of authority and kindness -- reminds me of someone I know ;) -- and all she wants is to get her mouth on hym.

More please.

Miss Robin

I'm with Miss Robin. More please.

1-Sunny-Spirit
09-18-2005, 01:44 PM
Shoving the oxygen mask over scentsofautumn's face ...

Agreeing ... the story is "Hot...very very Hot !!!"

Tatt2dTop
09-18-2005, 01:48 PM
Thanks Ryan. Its my perfect fantasy, too. Hey, I used to live in central CA, out in Davis. I lived in Fresno for a few months, too.

What in the heck made you live in Davis and Fresno? LOL. Kidding.

Those places aren't far from me. I'm in the Modesto/Ceres area.

- Ryan

Beeeee
09-18-2005, 02:45 PM
What in the heck made you live in Davis and Fresno? LOL. Kidding.

Those places aren't far from me. I'm in the Modesto/Ceres area.

- Ryan

The *real* question is, what the heck made me move to Worcester, MA? Ha. LOL. Actually, I loved Davis (I was there for school) and Fresno, well, it had a few charming characteristics. My family is from modesto -- my greatgrandma's house is still there with my mother's five-year old hand prints in the sidewalk in front of it.

Beeeee
09-18-2005, 02:48 PM
Shoving the oxygen mask over scentsofautumn's face ...

Agreeing ... the story is "Hot...very very Hot !!!"

Geesh, I'm so glad somebody thought to bring the oxygen!

Thank you 1-Sunny-Spirit, glad you liked it.

Beeeee
09-18-2005, 02:50 PM
I'm with Miss Robin. More please.

More to come....

Beeeee
09-18-2005, 02:52 PM
:::looking around the room:::

OK...WHO took my oxygen mask?

Oh my...that was wonderful...very wonderful indeed.

(6) Hot...very very Hot (6)

So glad you like it.

Tatt2dTop
09-18-2005, 03:28 PM
The *real* question is, what the heck made me move to Worcester, MA? Ha. LOL. Actually, I loved Davis (I was there for school) and Fresno, well, it had a few charming characteristics. My family is from modesto -- my greatgrandma's house is still there with my mother's five-year old hand prints in the sidewalk in front of it.

LOL @ MA. It can't be that bad. C'mon. You lived in Fresno fer Christ sake! lol.

Davis isn't all that bad. I like it there.

Where exactly in Modesto? I was born and raised in the Scenic Drive/LaLoma area until I was almost 11.

Now, I'm in Ceres, right off Mitchell.

- Ryan

1-Sunny-Spirit
09-18-2005, 03:47 PM
Wouldn't you know it? I just had to come back in here and read this hot story again.

<borrowing scentsofautumn's oxygen mask for a few deep huffs>
LOL!

I'm hoping Beeeee (with the 5 e's) will write us another story ... btw, I do so enjoy ones with the panties themes! <hint hint>

;)
SunnyBoy

Beeeee
09-19-2005, 06:23 AM
I'm glad you came back for seconds! Sure, I'll write another panty story, SunnyBoy.

femmegirrl
09-19-2005, 06:52 AM
this was fantastic!

Syl e Girl
09-27-2005, 02:00 PM
think I hit the jackpot finding this forum....and this thread....you had me at hooked outside the office door...I'll be back...I hope for more...but will be happy just to read this one again.....;)

luluvbelle
10-07-2005, 07:16 PM
. . . and fancy meeting YoooooOuuuuUU here Miss Robin. I am sorry you are not coming to the sing and shwing thing tomorrow.

How ya been?

AND Beeeee

Hey !! Were you peeking thru my office window??

Great story, whewwwww. and wow. Gotta go get a mop!

LOL

Submitt that will ya! Its just tooooo gooood!

Beeeee
10-10-2005, 01:49 PM
Thanks Syl e, thanks Luluv. I'm been thinking of submitting it, thanks for the encouragement!

NYFemmeGirl
10-11-2005, 02:35 PM
Nice story! Thanks for the link!

PusCdriven
11-06-2005, 04:24 AM
Wouldn't you know it? I just had to come back in here and read this hot story again.

<borrowing scentsofautumn's oxygen mask for a few deep huffs>
LOL!

I'm hoping Beeeee (with the 5 e's) will write us another story ... btw, I do so enjoy ones with the panties themes! <hint hint>

;)
SunnyBoy

Hey, hey, my old pal..Sunny!!
(shaking hand, slapping Sunny on back)
How're ya doing bud?
PC :D

likeemfemme
11-10-2005, 07:25 PM
Worcester is beautiful when it snows..... Oh and it will inspire you to write some more fabulous little ditties like this one. ;) I wonder if snow shoes could somehow be thrown in there? ;)

Bravo. I give it a stand "O". :P

Lars

PS It was nice to see you again and I'm lookin' forward to seein' you at the NoHo Bash. :)

OneFella
12-11-2005, 01:01 PM
Thank you Beeeee. ;)

Lee

Beeeee
12-11-2005, 01:08 PM
Glad you liked it OneFella, Lars & NYFemmeGirl!

SirWalterHere
01-02-2006, 08:04 PM
wow!!! how it should be!!

Stav1969
01-23-2006, 06:37 PM
MMMmmmmmmmmmmmm Panties

buffdaddy
02-12-2006, 08:44 AM
Hey neighbor I was looking you up and this is what I found. What a second impression. DAAYYYEM!! I then sat down and tried to write one that has been in my mind for awhile. I ain't no writer and can't spell my way out of a paper bag. Would you be interested in giving it a read and if it aint no good, letting me know.
Jordan

Amethystluv
02-21-2006, 08:59 PM
* fannin self *

(6)

sthrnbelle
02-21-2006, 10:15 PM
Wow! I love being walked through a good read. Very hot indeed.(6)

Ravenne
03-07-2006, 08:25 PM
Gosh, if a person illustrated this in photos, well, there'd be an ominous knock at the door. Good thing I can't be arrested for what's in my mind's eye. Thank you so much for a very juicy story (subscribing now so I can come back and read it again.)

Ravenne

Stav1969
03-07-2006, 09:00 PM
MMMMMmmmmmm panties :P

Beeeee
03-08-2006, 02:12 AM
Gosh, if a person illustrated this in photos, well, there'd be an ominous knock at the door. Good thing I can't be arrested for what's in my mind's eye. Thank you so much for a very juicy story (subscribing now so I can come back and read it again.)

Ravenne

Hi Ravenne
Thank you. No, this story is definitely not for illustrating. Besides, illustration would miss the point. The point is about big, responsible adult me fantasizing about being little, naive and vulnerable me. :) So imagination is obviously necessary. Glad you liked it.
Beeeee